Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My 10th Post

This is my 10th post. I guess I am not into writing stuff. My wife usually tell me that I am not that good at writing but I am better with numbers, to which I agree. I guess I am better when I am dealing with numbers. But still I am glad that I was able to post 10 articles here. I am now trying to improve my writing and I hope I could successful in this field too. What do you think of writing? Is it OK now? I hope so!

I would like to thank my visitors and friends who have visited here, I hope I could also visit you more often.

2 comments:

Bogcess said...

Thanks for dropping EC on my site. Returning the favor.

Hey, you write pretty well. Don't get to harsh on yourself. With proper practice, i'm sure you'll become a great writer someday. Cheers!

Earn Pera Online

Pastilan said...

write some more... you're not that bad :) soon you'll be posting your 100th