Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Got It!

I have been waiting for this project for more than 2 months and now it was awarded to our end. Yes! I Got it! After offering 3 proposal to our would-be client, which means, many sleepless nights, many computation, many calls to make to our suppliers and many adjustments of schedule.

When I presented our proposal to the "Big Guys", I was really nervous and I was alone. I was afraid if I could make it and be able to get the account. So, can you see my agony for the last 2 months?

I am thankful that my wife had supported and is supporting me in every way she can, ofcourse, to my partner who also spent a lot of sleepless nights just to get the design, layout and presentation straight and to the other persons who are helping to bring this project to completion on the 1st of October 2008.

No comments: